Biggest Singles Day VPN Offers?

Talk to us and your community about anything you want here. Thoughts, ., concerns, compliments... just general things. You know.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

melaniestaines

Biggest Singles Day VPN Offers?

Post by melaniestaines » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:23 am

Guys!

Share some good Singles Day VPN Offers?

I have found one

laurensarah925

Re: Biggest Singles Day VPN Offers?

Post by laurensarah925 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:00 pm

I think you should've waited for the real discount that is Black Friday. I am using Ivacy and it works super-fast, keeps me secure no matter what. They are running an offer of 80+% discount on its 5-year plan along with other plans that also happen to be offering significant discounts. Check out their post on the Black Friday 2019.

Some of the benefits of getting this service include:

1. unblocking Netflix and other services outside of the US
2. unblocking websites
3. securing browsing
4. downloading torrents securely

simonhenry

Re: Biggest Singles Day VPN Offers?

Post by simonhenry » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:16 am

2019 Black Friday VPN Deals are now available. So subscribe to our blog to get updates about our latest deals and Get security, privacy, and anonymity – all in one – at a minimal cost this holiday season!
On this Black Friday FastestVPN is offering 5-year 92.5% discount on a 5 Year Plan: $44.95, if that’s not enough they are also offering 95% discount on their lifetime plan! So hurry up of you want to get the best Black Friday VPN deal of 2019.

For VPN users here is the best deal I have ever found. FastestVPN is offering a 90% discount on 3 Year Plan: $35.95 this black Friday! Visit their website for more details about their Black Friday VPN deals.

The popularity of Black Friday has moved beyond borders. It’s now celebrated in countries like United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, and Canada. This is exactly why everyone around the world is investing in Black Friday VPN deals to gain access to geo restricted content.

This Black Friday, FastestVPN is offering huge discounts on its packages. The Cayman Islands-based VPN is one of the best VPN services in the market, according to several positive user views. Here’s what FastestVPN is offering for Black Friday 2019:

• 95% discount on Lifetime Plan: $72.00
• 92.5% discount on 5 Year Plan: $44.95
• 90% discount on 3 Year Plan: $35.95
• 88% discount on 1 Year Plan: $26.95
• 10% discount on 1 Month: $9

Buy VPN: https://fastestvpn.com/buy-vpn