Missing episodes, The Mandalorian ep2 not working correctly + one issue closing popcorntime

This is where you can talk to us and your fellow users about issues you're having with .. Get advice on how to solve issues, communicate things to us and help us make . better!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!
(Unless the report is very old and talks about an older .. Please don't post on old threads).

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING (THE ONES THAT ARE APPLICABLE) . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
- Is your internet . stable?
- Did you try to run . as an Administrator?
- Did you try this on another device?
- Did you try this on another internet .?
- Did you try it on wifi and cable?
**The . are just for guidance, no need to answer all of them if not applicable, but the more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
3. If the issue you're experiencing is on desktop, report it on the "everything desktop" sub-forum. If the issue you're experiencing is on mobile, please report it on the "everything mobile" sub-forum.
Nostrova

Missing episodes, The Mandalorian ep2 not working correctly + one issue closing popcorntime

Post by Nostrova » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:46 pm

Good day,

I have posted earlier about episodes missing for the Tv series from NCIS ( 3 diffrent variants)
The missing episodes from NCIS, NCIS los angeles are fixed so thanks for that, but NCIS New orleans stil has episodes missing.

The tv serie The Mandalorian episode 2 doesn't work correctly. There is only sound.

Also i have a issue when after downloading a movie or serie i like to close the program but it doesn''t let me for maybe 80% of the time.

Greetings Nostrova

John Brayton

Re: Missing episodes, The Mandalorian ep2 not working correctly + one issue closing popcorntime

Post by John Brayton » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:02 am

Clear cache folder C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\PopcornT1me
And try to change torrent from torrent list

Nostrova

Re: Missing episodes, The Mandalorian ep2 not working correctly + one issue closing popcorntime

Post by Nostrova » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:49 pm

What do u mean with clear cache folder?
Do i need to delete everything in it?
And what about the GPUcache and Localstorage maps? also delete everything inside those maps?

BTW i got clear cache folder after extiting Ptime on so that should be oke already right

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:39 am

You got locat1on of appropriate folder from me, all you need to do: remove PopcornT1me folder from this way C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\PopcornT1me