not using VPN and can't get passed the warning screen

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or . and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH .!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING . IN YOUR POST:
- What . # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS . is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
shib97

not using VPN and can't get passed the warning screen

Post by shib97 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:06 am

I'm new to . so I'm not sure if this is me being dumb or an actual issue. I'm not using a VPN (I live in a rural area and IP address always goes to the next town over and my Internet is a local company who are super chill(can't Change my mind)) so it always comes up with the warning pop up and I always hit continue. Another screen then appears with the same warning at the top and a shaking popcorn image (imaged attached). if I hit the X on the warning it exits the screen and brings me back to the menu. So I'm wondering if my app is just slow and I need to be more patient to wait or if it's impossible for me NOT to use a VPN?

I'm using the android app on samsung tablet android . 4.4.2
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-01-16-00-04-37.png
Screenshot_2020-01-16-00-04-37.png (839.8 KiB) Viewed 3731 times

John Brayton

Re: not using VPN and can't get passed the warning screen

Post by John Brayton » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:57 pm

Your ISP can bring you a lot of issues with law, if you continue to get notificat1ons from them. Read about this via google. Also my suggest is to buy vpn, btw they are offering good deal with 5,75$ per month :)

shib97

Post by shib97 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:36 am

John Brayton wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:57 pm
Your ISP can bring you a lot of issues with law, if you continue to get . from them. Read about this via google. Also my suggest is to buy vpn, btw they are offering good deal with 5,75$ per month :)
Thanks for your concern but as stated I don't want any . on not having a VPN. I ASKED for help on this issue and asked if the no VPN was the source. So if you have any . on that, please go for it.

John Brayton

Post by John Brayton » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:10 am

Have you tried to wait for a few minutes, till downloading process displaying on download bar?
Don't close it, just wait