Wrong Platform

This forum is all about CONTENT, cause content is king!
Post here about:
1. Movies/TV shows you think should be on ..
2. Movies/TV shows that have bad torrents that aren't working/bad quality/Cam recording.
3. Wrong indexing - The movie/TV show you wanted to watch plays a different movie/ TV show
4. Mixed up TV show episodes.
Etc.

Moderators: lizard, Babarikka, Sky

Forum rules
1. IF REPORTING ABOUT AN ERROR, PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR POST THE FOLLOWING .:
*. OF . YOU'RE USING *THE DEVICE AND OS,
*MOVIE/TV SHOW TITLE *INTERNET QUALITY (COUNTRY PROVIDER IF APPLICABLE OR AT LEAST INTERNET TEST SPEEDS)
*A . OF WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MOVIE/TV SHOW.
2. PLEASE SEARCH TO SEE IF YOUR MOVIE/TV SHOW REQUEST OR REPORT HAS BEEN REPORTED ALREADY!!!
DO NOT SWAMP THIS FORUM WITH THE SAME REPORTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN PLEASE. . WILL BE DELETED.
Tamika81

Wrong Platform

Post by Tamika81 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:29 am

Hello My name is Tamika Elmore
I'm writing this message because There are certain movies that I want to watch but every time I get ready to watch them it sends me to another website. I was watching Category 6 and Category 7 when it told me that I had to be registered with the source of the movie in order to continue watch then and that the same thing with Rose Red and The Jackson's An American Dream. So if you pick on continue it will send you to a site where you would have sign up for a five day trial and would have to pay $2.95 a month and the movies are still not on there. The name of the page is Fuegofunlife. I had talked to a Representative and she told me that she had other people to call for the same problem that, they thought the movies were on there as well. This needs to be fixed or more people are going to have the same problem. You'll have great movies but if you don't fix that problem more people are going to have that problem. See I don't use the app, I use the web browser on Chrome Microsoft because the app doesn't have the movies or the . shows that I like and it loads so bad. I hope you can fix the problem
Thank You
Tamika Elmore

John Brayton

Re: Wrong Platform

Post by John Brayton » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:50 am

Maybe you are using wrong source?
Send me a link of site you are using.
And you can download correct vers of app on: getpopcorntime.is

Tamika81

Re: Wrong Platform

Post by Tamika81 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:51 am

I'm using ..watch
Last edited by Tamika81 on Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:54 am, edited 3 times in total.